We've gone digital! If you'd like for LHS to send your transcript or other information to colleges, universities, scholarship organizations, or any other entities, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into your Family Connection account.
- Click on the "Colleges" tab at the top of the page.
- In the "Resources" section (located on the left-hand side of the page), click on the "transcripts" link.
- Find the nature of your transcript request, enter in the required information, and click the "Add Transcript Request" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your transcript will be sent electronically (if possible) to the entities listed on your request. If electronic submission is not possible, they will be mailed within 72 hours.
In order to obtain a copy of your high school transcript, you must submit a transcript request form with your signature. Forms may be turned in directly to the Counseling Office, mailed to the high school, or faxed to 816.736.6711. Click here to download the form or you may pick up a copy in the Counseling Office.
Depending on the time of year, up to 72 hours may be needed to fulfill transcript requests.
Colleges do not notify LHS when online applications are received. Individuals must submit a transcript request form to the Counseling Office in order to release information to colleges, universities, or any other entity.
Additional transcript questions should be directed to Mrs. Nancy Laven (Assistant Registrar) at (816) 736-7076.