We've gone digital! If you'd like for LHS to send your transcript or other information to colleges, universities, scholarship organizations, or any other entities, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log into your Family Connection account.
- Click on the "Colleges" tab at the top of the page.
- In the "Resources" section (located on the left-hand side of the page), click on the "transcripts" link.
- Find the nature of your transcript request, enter in the required information, and click the "Add Transcript Request" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your transcript will be sent electronically (if possible) to the entities listed on your request. If electronic submission is not possible, they will be mailed within 72 hours.
Transcripts and/or other school records will be provided upon receipt of written request, with your signature (required by Federal Law). Click here to download the Records Request Form.
The form can be printed, completed, signed, and then submitted by any of the following methods.
- In person at Liberty High School Counseling Department Monday – Friday 7:30am to 3:00pm.
- Mail to Liberty High School Registrar 200 Blue Jay Dr Liberty MO 64068
- Fax to 816.736.6711
- Email to email@example.com by scanning the form or taking a picture of the completed form.
Depending on the time of year, up to 72 hours may be needed to fulfill transcript requests.
Additional records request questions should be directed to Nancy Laven, Registrar at 816.736.7076.