To teach young ladies the game of rugby and inspire them to be ambassadors of the sport in their community.
To learn fundamental rules and techniques of all aspects of the sport. To contribute to the success of the team through dedication, academic achievement, and promotion of positive community values.
Weed rose garden around outside patio.
August 20th - BennettRugby Camp - LHS Practice Football Field from 9-4 PM.
September 1st - Blue Jay Nation Kick Off - 6-9 PM
- Working a table, playing games and recruiting, being part of the kick off of Blue Jay Nation.
September 10th - State 7's Qualifying Tournament, Kansas City. 10 am - 2:30 pm - Hosts: Liberty North and NKC - Location TBA
- Please do not schedule to take the ACT on this date as we will have league matches that determine our place at State.
September 17 - 18th - Show Me Rugby Classic - Discovery Middle School
- We are the host team and it is a wonderfully unique tournament where we host the teams coming in. This is the third year for the tournament and those who have participated in the hosting in the past have enjoyed it.
September 24th - Liberty Fall Festival - i would love for someone to organize rugby being in the parade.
October 1st - State Qualifying 7's Tournament - Jefferson City. 10 am - 2:30 pm
- Last year, we traveled down the night before, staying in a hotel and I believe that will be the goal again.
October 8th - OFF
October 15th - State Qualifying 7's Tournament - Kansas City. 10 am - 2:30 pm - Hosts: Liberty and Park Hill
October 22nd - OFF, ACT Testing Date
October 29th - Missouri Youth Rugby Girls 7's State Championship in Kansas City at Hodge Park
Meeting Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning August 8th.
Meeting Time: 4:15pm - 6:00pm
Meeting Location: Liberty Oaks Elementary (enter on 82nd Street and go to soccer field behind school) Shuttle bus 429 transports players from LHS to LOE
Membership: Visit www.bluejayrugby.com for more information and to find paperwork.
Players must submit:
- A signed Parent Waiver, Consent and Registration Form
- Medical Insurance Agreement and USA Rugby Rules Acknowledgement form
- A photocopy of the front and back of current Health Insurance Card
- A photocopy of photo ID
- Code of Conduct
- Payment Form
Players must participate in: Club fundraisers, Practice, Community Service.
No limit to membership