To educate students about art and promote the creation of art.
To provide opportunities for students to engage in right-brain activities that will enhance our school environment, allow students to develop self-expression skills, and advance imagination.
Promote and encourage aesthetic development of students by creating a promotional visual arts video and working to create visual aesthetic experiences for all high school students and staff.
- End of October? Fundraising for supplies - sell portrait drawings during LH?
- September - Homecoming fence decorating
- November - Create promotional video for art enrollment
- December - Cafeteria holiday window decoration and front doors?
- March - TBD
- April - Week of April 17th earth day chalk drawings LHS sidewalks
Meeting Dates: Fridays
Meeting Times: Liberty Hour
Meeting Location: Room 108
Membership is open to all students interested in creating art.
Membership is limited to 30 students.