To have a good time while getting better at Ping Pong
- To form friendly competition during Ping Pong matches.
- Allow friends to bond over Ping Pong.
- Offer a booth at Fall Festival for Ping Pong
- Serve at Harvesters
- Play Ping Pong Matches/Tournaments
- Have a "ladder" where people can challenge
- Play singles and doubles
Meeting Dates: Tuesdays
Meeting Times: Liberty Hour
Meeting Location: Aux Gym
Membership is open to students who have approval from Mr. Dye (room 911) and receive a pass to attend. All participants must provide their own paddles and balls.
Membership limit TBD by Mr. Dye