Child Enrollment Requirements
To enroll and attend the Early Bird Learning Center, a child must
- Reside within the Liberty School District area
- Three – five years old
- must be at least three years old by August 1st
- Best suited to be taught, interacted with and cared for by high school students
- Independently potty-trained
- Without assistance and/or guidance, children must be able to recognize the need to eliminate (when awake and/or asleep), to use the restroom independently and appropriately, and to change their clothes when necessary. Accidents can compromise sanitation, safety, dignity, and the educational program.
The Early Bird Learning Center is an institution that welcomes and encourages diversity in its population and program. We feel that providing a multicultural and diverse environment is best met by enrolling children from different ethnic backgrounds, socio-economic levels, and a variety of ages (3-5). The Early Bird Learning Center welcomes families regardless of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital status.