High school students currently enrolled in Advanced Placement courses may now register for AP exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered. This year, each AP exam costs $100 with a $10 registration fee per student. Exam fees may be paid online at the time of registration. Please be sure to have a credit card or debit card available before beginning registration if you wish to pay online. Payment may also be made by check and mailed to Total Registration at the address shown on the confirmation page. Students in need of financial assistance may request it during the registration process. Registration is not complete until the confirmation page has been printed.
- Liberty North AP Registration Website: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/261967
- Liberty High AP Registration Website: https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/261970
- Monday, February 27, at 12:01 a.m. - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $20 late fee per registration.
- Friday, March 3, at 11:59 p.m. - Registration ends.
- Monday, March 6, at 11:59 p.m. - Registrations that have not been paid, will be canceled, and exams will not be ordered.
Please contact Dr. Rosemary Camp should you have any questions about AP exams or the registration process.