To raise ecological awareness to
- Community through service and education.
- To implement a school wide recycling program
- To participate in stream clean up and report data on the conditions of the stream
- To raise awareness of ecological concerns through education via multimedia formats (such as KLHS broadcast, and The Bell).
- We participate in stream clean up.
- We gather and communicate data such as oxygen levels, nitrate levels, and variety of organisms found in the stream.
- Recycling paper weekly in the school.
- Weekly paper recycling in the school.
- Stream clean up and gather data about steam conditions three times a year.
Meeting Dates: 2nd Tuesday of the month
Meeting Time: Liberty Hour
Meeting Location: Room 209
Membership is open to all students
No limit to membership