Tuition is evaluated, reviewed, and published annually for enrollment. At the time of enrollment a tuition deposit is due for each student. The tuition deposit is non-refundable and secures a spot for your student in the corresponding program and school year. The deposit includes 10% of the total tuition amount, the $0* activity fee, and the $50 enrollment/application fee.
|Program||Annual Tuition||Activity Fee||Enrollment & Application Fee||10% Tuition Deposit||Total Deposit|
|1/2 Day Learning Session||$3,000/year||$0*||$50||$300||$350|
|Full Day Learning Session||$6,000/year||$0*||$50||$600||$650|
The remaining tuition balance along with any applicable fees will be applied and are due in accordance with the payment plan. Applicable fees include finance charges related to late payment fees, ancillary school charges other than tuition, etc.
*Activity fee(s) are dependent on the amount of scheduled community-based field trips and/or participation in clubs (ex. Scholastic Reading & Book Club). Currently, they are determined and paid for as the academic term progresses. Typically, we attend four community-based field trips.
Tuition, Fees, Operating Days & Operating Hours
The Early Bird Learning Center operates Monday through Friday and offers two learning sessions.
- Half day learning session 8:20 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- $300/month with a 10-month agreement
- Full day learning session 8:20 a.m. – 3:20 p.m.
- $600/month with a 10-month agreement
- Tuition is billed one month in advance. Payments are due every month over the course of a 10-month agreement (July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, & April) for services running August to May. Tuition is due in full by 4 p.m. on the 1st of each month.
Enrollment & Application Fee
- Non-refundable $50 enrollment fee.
Past Due Tuition Late Fee
- Tuition is due in full by 4 p.m. on the 1st of each month. Tuition is considered “Past Due” on the 5th of the same month, beginning July 1st. Any accounts with a “Past Due” balance and/or any tuition payments made after the 5th of the month will automatically be charged an additional $40 late fee. Failure to pay tuition and/or pay tuition in a timely manner could terminate your child’s enrollment.